APC London Market provides aviation insurance broking services to intermediaries across the UK.
We liaise with underwriters specialising in the general aviation and aerospace infrastructure sectors, ensuring optimal insurance solutions for organisations such as aerospace manufacturers, aviation service providers, airport operators, airlines, private owners and charter operations.
We offer comprehensive policies placed with leading insurance markets for critical exposures including aircraft hull and aircraft liability, aviation liability, aviation products liability as well as associated covers where required.
- Private owners
- Corporate aircraft operators
- Charter / Air Taxi aircraft operators
- Helicopter operators
- Airport owners/operators
- Hull All Risks – The operator is protected against risk of physical loss or damage to their aircraft while on the ground and while it is in flight.
- Aircraft Liability – Bodily injury or property damage which is caused by an occurrence and arises out of the operation or use of the operators aircraft.
- Hull War Risks – This affords cover against acts of war and malicious damage that are typically excluded in an ‘all risks’ programme.
- Premises, Products and Hangarkeepers’ Liability – This cover is designed for operations with responsibility for maintenance and storage of third party aircraft. This can include refuelling exposures if required.
- Property – encompassing material damage, business interruption, business all risks, goods in transit and terrorism coverages
- Bespoke wordings
- Wide coverage
- Competitive rates
- Prompt turnaround
- Prestigious Lloyd’s and London Company Market A rated stability and security